Friday, October 29, 2010

The Art of Fine Fashion

Today's one of those days when I feel really scattered.  I'm having trouble focusing, I have so much going on lately--some setbacks but mostly good. I'll skip the details to go right to the best news.

I have two things to make me especially happy these days.  First my son finished his active military duty as of yesterday.  He spent four years in the Air Force and much to my relief, the only overseas duty he did was a three week stint participating in war games in Germany.  He will continue to work for the Air Force in a civilian capacity, but he is coming home for a visit first.  I'll be so glad to see him.

Besides that personal happiness, I'm thrilled to share that I've had jackets accepted into another fashion show.  A week from tomorrow I'll have three jackets in The Art of Fine Fashion show that is part of A Quilters' Gathering in Nashua, New Hampshire.  The show will be at 7:30 p.m. Saturday night November 6 at the Radisson Hotel at 11 Tara Blvd., just off Rt. 3 in Nashua.  I'll be there and I'd love to see you there.  I won't spoil the surprise by putting in pictures of the jackets now.  You'll have to wait till it's over.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment